Today I am thrilled to spotlight on Rosemood who offer stunning personalised wedding stationery and beautiful paper goods to set the tone for your big day.
Their aim is to create elegant, yet affordable wedding stationery that sets the scene for what will be a momentous and memorable occasion.
From their beginnings in France and Germany the brand now has a now a base on UK soil and I hand over to the brand to share a little of what they do…
Who are you, and what do you do?
Rosemood is a young French company specialised in the creation and production of personalised wedding stationery.
We work with talented independent designers worldwide to bring fresh contemporary wedding stationery designs to future brides and grooms across the UK.
Based in Nantes, France, all of our wedding invitations and stationery can be personalised and ordered online, and are printed at our very own atelier!
We have a dedicated UK customer service team who go above and beyond to make sure that every single customer is absolutely delighted with their order of personalised stationery and we even offer a complimentary proofreading and retouching service to make sure that each piece of wedding stationery is absolutely perfect!
When and why was Rosemood founded?
Rosemood grew out of a need of its three French co-founders Hélène, Grégoire and Antoine to find beautiful personalised cards to announce the arrival of their little ones.
When they couldn’t find the perfect cards to suit their needs and realised they weren’t alone, Rosemood.fr was born.
That was in Paris in 2010 and since then, Rosemood has grown from 3 people to 3 countries.
Starting with baby announcements and baby thank you cards, we have since become specialists in high-quality wedding stationery, christening stationery and Christmas cards, and have recently added photo books to our portfolio too!
What inspires you?/ Do trends influence your work?
All of our lovely stationery collections start off in the hands of our creative design team.
The team hunts high and low for the latest trends, whether that be on Pinterest, in the shops, on the catwalk or at exhibitions.
They note down and pin their ideas before using them to put together a brief for our internal and external designer, who are asked to bring these trends to life via our stationery!
Each designer will interpret the chosen trend in their own way, according to their individual style and inspiration, allowing us to provide wedding stationery for a range of styles and venues!
Our customers also help inspire our new stationery collections, as we bear their requests and suggestions in mind, adapting designs and formats to suit our customers’ needs!
Does Rosemood have a favourite wedding style?
You can’t go wrong with a rustic theme as it works with any season and is suited to a wide range of venues.
The happy couple can embrace the rustic features of their barn or countryside wedding venue, or can bring the outside world in by decorating their urban venue with a host of greenery!
Brides and grooms can also pull off a rustic wedding theme on almost any budget, as handmade decorations and garden-style floral arrangements are starring features that you can make yourself or splash out on.
Whilst we love bringing the botanical trend to life for our rustic wedding invitations, we do have wedding stationery to suit everything from vintage to tropical wedding themes!
Our new wedding stationery collection focuses particularly on three trends that we expect to see more of next year, so here are a few wedding styles for our 2019 brides and grooms to look out for:
• Baroque: Defined by an overall sense of grandeur and exuberance, you can wow your guests with an abundance of flowers, candlesticks and gilded detail, along with deep colours and bold contrasts!
• Single Colour: Whilst wedding colour palettes are usually about finding a combination of complementary colours, 2019 will see a rise in brides and grooms choosing different hues of one single colour.
• Minimalist: Less is going to be more in 2019! Think neutral wedding colour palettes, clean lines and simple designs! Minimalist weddings are all about simple elegance and allow your big day to focus on just a few meaningful details.
Any top tips for future brides and grooms for choosing their wedding stationery?
• Define your wedding style: Whether you are going rustic or vintage, you can take a look through wedding invitation designs online to find inspiration for colours and motifs to suit your style.
• Be inspired by your venue: Give your guests a sneak peek at your wedding venue by choosing wedding stationery to match its defining features.
• All your stationery does not have to match: Whilst we create suites that will allow you to have the same design from your save the date cards to your wedding thank you cards, there is nothing to say that you have to commit to one design from the very start as your wedding ideas may evolve over time!
• Ask the experts: Choosing your wedding stationery isn’t always easy, especially when you are faced with a choice of designs, paper, envelopes and finishing touches.
Take the time to do your research and make the most of wedding stationery samples! Rosemood’s stationery experts will also be more than happy to advise you on everything from your paper choice to your wedding invitation wording!
What do you love most about Rosemood?
We are so lucky to accompany happy couples during such an exciting time in their lives!
We go above and beyond to make sure that our wedding stationery is absolutely perfect and are so pleased when our customers get in touch to let us know how much they and their guests loved their wedding invitations or on-the-day wedding stationery!
What do you do in your chill time/perfect day off?
Here at Rosemood UK, we share a love for baked goods so enjoy nothing more than a catch up over some good cake!
Our home town of Nantes is also close to the beautiful French coast so you will find many of us at the beach at the weekends, (in summer of course)!
What is your greatest achievement?
Whilst expanding into three countries was a great achievement for Rosemood, we are currently really excited about the launch of our new hardcover photo books!
The creation of our high-quality hardcover photo books is the culmination of two years’ worth of hard work from our teams! We have taken immense pleasure in designing our premium photo books, and today the results are better than we could have hoped for!
We can’t wait to see how our customers are going to use our hardcover photo books to immortalise their important family milestones!
What do you see as the future of Rosemood?
We are excited to bring more elegant wedding stationery designs and products to UK brides and grooms over the years to come!
We can’t wait to help even more customers celebrate the happy occasions in their lives by providing them with beautiful baby, christening and wedding stationery, along with high-quality photo books to help them record their favourite memories after the big event!
To Contact Atelier Rosemood
Phone: 0330 684 0608