Today I am absolutely thrilled to spotlight on Bedfordshire Wedding Venue Wyboston Lakes.
As well as focusing on their wedding facilities I am delighted to hold a fabulous competition to WIN a Spa Day at the Y Spa.
Wouldn’t that be a lovely experience to share as a couple to prepare you for your Big Day or a a time to relax with your mum or Bridesmaid when all the wedding preparation has been a bit too much.
Wyboston Lakes is situated midway between Cambridge and Milton Keynes, at the edge of the historic market town of St. Neots.
Set in 380 acres of rural countryside, the leisure and conference resort is the largest, privately owned business and leisure destination in northern Europe.
Wyboston Lakes has so much to offer … great golf, an exceptional spa, wonderful walks, fishing for those who like to catch a few and great home cooked food in The Waterfront Restaurant & Grill, as well as being a Wedding and Events Venue.
For your special day at Wyboston Lakes you can enjoy the privacy of one of their courtyard gardens; welcome your guests with canapés and drinks, and then capture some great pictures to remember your day.
You can dine privately in your own restaurant that seats up to 250 guests and dance the night away in a separate, private lounge with its own dance floor and well-stocked bar.
For those night owls, you can stretch the party out until 2.00am with a bar extension.
There are 3 event spaces to hold your Wedding celebration…
The Willows Suite has the full package with a courtyard setting, private dining and a well stocked bar.
The Hotel is perfect for midweek Weddings. It has a stunning lakeside setting with intimate private dining overlooking the lake.
The Executive Suite is also a beautiful space. Enjoying a pretty courtyard setting and open grounds, this venue is ideal for larger celebrations.
All Venues are licensed to hold a civil ceremony.
As part of the Wyboston Lakes estate the Y Spa is hosted by well-trained therapists offering the latest in holistic and beauty therapy and home to eleven treatment rooms, a Hydrotherapy Pool, Thermal Spa suite and two dedicated relaxation areas.
The treatments and packages are designed to ensure that, not only do they do what they say on the tin, but they also emotionally revive, taking you to dreamy places and allowing you to totally immerse yourself in pleasure for the day.
The Y Spa team will spoil you with attention and warmth ensuring you feel special from the moment you arrive to the moment you say goodbye.
Wyboston Lakes is also home to a 4 star hotel with 103 en-suite bedrooms all of which have been recently been refurbished to create a luxurious hideaway for its guests.
The new rooms are tastefully decorated and come with all the modern amenities you would expect including an in room infotainment system that you can use to browse and request spa treatments and order room service as well as use to surf the internet and catch up on your favourite shows on Netflix.
If attending an event at Wyboston guests can benefit from preferential rates including a full English or continental breakfast.
The luxurious Y Spa based at Wyboston Lakes are giving away a Rehumanise Day for two to a lucky “Plans & Presents” reader.
To enter simply answer the following question…:
How many treatment rooms does Y Spa have?
For more information about Y Spa or the packages offered please visit www.yspa.co.uk
To enter please read T&Cs below and enter via email@example.com with Plans and Presents Competition in subject heading of your email.
*Terms and Conditions*
Competition closes at midnight on 19th February 2017.
The Promoter is www.mrspandp.com on behalf of Wyboston Lakes Ltd.
* Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK.
* Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize .
- To enter the competition, users must answer the following question – ‘How many treatment rooms does Y Spa have?’ and email the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only one entry per person will be considered.
* Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid.
* No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
* The prize is a Rehumanise Day for two, the winner can choose between a Murad Reform Day and Elemis Supercharge Day as both are part of the Rehumanise offering.
* The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
* These prizes must be redeemed on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday before the 31st April 2017.
* There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
* The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
* Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Wyboston Lakes.
* If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
* To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
* The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants.
* No correspondence will be entered into.
* Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
* The name of the winner will be announced by www.mrspandp.com
* These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
To Contact Wyboston Lakes
Phone: 0330 4045177