To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the East of Scotland’s largest wedding fair, the Edinburgh Corn Exchange is offering one lucky couple the chance to Win their Wedding Reception ,and other wedding day essentials and luxuries to the value of £7,000.
The prize includes the Wedding Reception at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange in the stunning Baron Room for 60 Day Guests and 100 Evening Guests.
Amanda Wrathall, of the Edinburgh Corn Exchange and the Wedding Fair commented “This is a special year for the show, it’s our tenth anniversary and we wanted to have the opportunity to celebrate its success , at the same time allowing us to showcase the Corn Exchange as one of Edinburgh’s unique wedding venues.”
“We’re really excited to meet all the couples who’ve contacted us through Facebook who are already planning their weddings and civil partnerships to let us know they’ll be entering.”
The Edinburgh Wedding Fair is held at the A listed Edinburgh Corn Exchange in Edinburgh’s agricultural quarter.
It has been running twice a year since 2003 with 2013 being the 10th anniversary year of this highly successful show.
With over 130 specially selected wedding exhibitors and attended by over 3,000 visitors, it has grown to become the largest must attend event for couples in the East of Scotland.
Your Wedding Reception at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange in our stunning Baron Room for 60 Day Guests and 100 Evening Guests.
– Full Edinburgh Corn Exchange Wedding Package for 60 – value £3300.00
– Ceremony Hire and room dressing *
– Drinks in our Bistro Cottage including a sparkling wine or beer for each guest
– Canapes provided by our caterer Prestige Scotland – value £645.00
– Wedding Breakfast in the Baron which includes
– Chair Covers and Ties supplied by Ambience Venue Styling – value £320
– Table Linen
– 3 Course Wedding Breakfast supplied by Prestige Scotland
– Half a Bottle of House Wine per person with dinner
– Star Cloth Surround & Coloured Roof Lighting for extra sparkle
– Evening Buffet – Hot filled breakfast rolls for 100 guests – value £360.00
– Plus some fantastic extra treats from our exhibitors which include
– Wedding Invitations from Cards4Ever (value £250)
– Kilt Hire from Bowden’s Kilts for the Grooms Party (Kilts or Morning Suits included) up to £500 maximum value
– Boudoir Photography for the Bride from Verity Productions (value £700)
– Wedding Jewellery to the value of £100.00 from Greypuss Jewellery
– A 16ft x 16ft white starlight dancefloor (value £395) 6m starlight backdrop and table skirting (value £150) and 10 beautiful Crystal Globe Centre Pieces (£140) courtesy of Amethyst Designer Florist & Event Stylist
– Wedding Flowers up to the value of £1 000.00 courtesy of The White Petal Company
HOW TO ENTER
It’s simple, 3 easy steps
1. Be a Facebook follower on www.facebook.com/edinburghweddingfair.
2. Register to attend the event and come over the weekend (must be couple getting married/civil partnership) http://www.edinburghweddingfair.com/buy-tickets.
3. Come and register at our special Win Your Wedding Stand to be entered into the draw.
1.You must attend the wedding fair over the weekend and enter in person (both Bride & Groom or both parties for Civil Partnerships)
Friends, families or representatives cannot enter on their behalf
2. Date availability will be limited to selected dates in 2013 – a minimum of three dates will be offered and you can select the most suitable one
3. No cash or any other alternative prize will be given or offered, the prize is not transferable.
4. The winners can accept the prizes as they are, or you may choose to make an additional financial contribution should you wish to upgrade.
There will no refund given if the prize chosen is less than the original indicated value
5. People who currently have a confirmed wedding booking at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange will not be accepted for entry to the competition.
6. The winners must be willing to participate in promotional activities surrounding the prize and the competition generally and may be used in promotion of future competitions.
7. The winner is the decision of Marcos Leisure Ltd is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
8. It is the couples full responsibility to ensure that all appropriate steps to ensure the wedding can go ahead are done.
You are responsible for making all arrangements relating to the marriage ceremony directly with a Registrar or Authorised Person and made all relevant payments. See http://www.gro-scotland.gov.uk/regscot/getting-married-in-scotland/index.html
9. Prizes are described as accurately as possible on web pages.
10. Winner will be selected at random on Monday 4th March 2013.
11. To enter the competition at the fair a picture will be taken of the couple which may be used on Facebook, website and other social media channels. By entering at the show you agree to this.