The countdown to the Wedding travel event of the year is over as the Turquoise Holidays Honeymoon Sale goes live today.
With savings of up to £3560 per holiday, there is no better time to book a honeymoon – but there’s just two weeks in which to do it.
For over twelve years Turquoise have been creating tailor-made holidays and honeymoons.
An ex Sydney taxi driver, a jillaroo (cow girl) and a ski bum may not sound like the perfect team to start a luxury Tour Operator, but this is indeed where their directors started working life.
With over sixty years’ experience between them, and a true love for travel, no company will care more for you and your holiday.
As the UK’s only honeymoon specialist, Turquoise has been able to secure an unbeatable range of discounts and added-value offers at its top 30 most romantic resorts around the globe from a 55% room (‘bride stays free’) discount to complimentary ‘any time’ champagne breakfasts, private beach picnics, lagoon cruises and daily spa treatments.
Airline offers are no less remarkable, with long haul sector upgrades to premium economy from as little as £255 per person and an upgrade to business class from just £670 per person.
Combined with discounts of up to 55% on ‘bride stays free’ accommodation offers, turning left on the plane will be an affordable option for many lucky couples.
As an extra incentive to upgrade, Turquoise is giving away a free 16GBm mini-iPad to every couple choosing to fly in business class.
Additionally, the world’s most romantic tour operator is throwing in a tantalising choice of gifts to add an extra special sparkle to what, for many, will be the holiday of their lifetime.
Honeymooners can opt to toast their start to married life in style with complimentary lounge passes at London Heathrow or London Gatwick.
And which bride wouldn’t feel a million dollars with a £100 voucher for luxury Myla lingerie?
For the utmost in flexibility, couples can select to top-up their Turquoise Honeymoon Gift List – the original and still the most enterprising – with a £100 voucher.
Turquoise Holidays’ wide range of destinations means that there is a honeymoon to fit within almost every budget.
With so many resorts participating in what is regarded by many as the honeymoon event of the year, there is a holiday style to suit everyone.
From sophisticated Caribbean beach resorts and remote Pacific Island hideaways to African Safaris and exotic jungle adventures in the Far East there is an eclectic mix.
A dash of city glamour can be added in by way of a stopover or two, such as LA, New York, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cape Town or Sydney.
Those with a thirst for adventure and the luxury of time can even create their own round-the-world honeymoon – the world can be their oyster with no limit other than their imagination.
The Turquoise Holidays Honeymoon sale traditionally kicks off in Valentines week, when many couples start their wedding plans, and it lasts for a fortnight.
This year is no different, with the Honeymoon Sale website going live at 9 am on Monday 15 February and running until 29 February – or until the offers run out.
Here is a preview of twelve of the best offers available in the 2016 Turquoise Holidays Honeymoon Sale.
All rates are per person for seven nights unless specified, and include daily breakfast, transfers and flights.
Savings are per honeymoon.
1. Thailand: Banyan Tree Samui, Koh Samui – save over £1750 per couple with daily afternoon tea and a couples’ spa treatment – from £2095 per person.
2. Borneo: Gaya Island – This Malaysian eco island resort is surrounded by beach and jungle and costs from £1065 per person with an additional 30% spa discount.
3. Saint Lucia: Ti Kaye Resort & Spa – This Turquoise Caribbean favourite is offering honeymooners a week from £1349 per person including a bride’s massage and an upgrade to an ocean view cottage, saving over £1000.
4. Antigua: Carlisle Bay – Soak up classic Caribbean luxury from £2799 per person with afternoon tea, private butler service, one private jetty dinner and a honeymoon bar set up saving over £1000.
5. Tahiti & Bora Bora: ten nights at Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa and the St Regis Bora Bora – Bride Stays Free – from £4696 per person saving over £3650
6. The Cook Islands: combined two of the top resorts – Little Polynesian Resort Raratonga and Pacific Resort Aitutaki – and ten nights will cost from £3595 per person saving £2135.
7. Fiji: Yasawa Island Resort & Spa – an all-inclusive dream honeymoon with daily couples’ spa treatment at one of Fiji’s most sought after island hideaways costs from £3495 per person saving £1825.
8. Mauritian charm doesn’t get more appealing that The Residence and with a saving of £1300 at just £1680 per person half board, classic Indian Ocean luxury is within reach of even quite a modest budget.
9. The Maldives: The Six Sense Laamu with its irresistible blend of rustic chic is the Indian Ocean’s ultimate honeymoon destination resort, and with free upgrade to full board the saving of £2800 per couple makes it a steal at £2749 per person
10. Twin the Seychelles’ newest resort Carana Beach with established favourite Denis Island and save over £1700 – from £2748 per person.
11. Kenya/Zanzibar: Save over £2450 on a honeymoon straight from ‘Out of Africa’ with three nights all-inclusive at Ol Seki Hemingways Mara Camp followed by seven nights half board at Zanzibar’s coolest resort, Essque Zalu. Ten nights costs £2799 per person.
12. Safari Beach: four nights all inclusive luxury at South Africa’s Makanyane Safari Lodge complete with romantic sleep out under the stars followed by six nights half board at the St Regis Mauritius saves £2845, at £2675 per person.
You can also make an appointment with a consultant and make your decision over a glass of champagne at one of the Turquoise Holidays Shops at 147 Northcote Road, London SW11 or The Stables, 4 Bakery Court, Beaconsfield.