We all love Movie Love, so for movie buffs Rich and Pamela the romance and glamour was incorporated into their own Big day big screen epic “Tie the Knot”.
Images of the day were captured in style by Robert of Lush Wedding Photography.
I am thrilled to share Tie The Knot – Part 2 – “The Reception” after sharing Bridal preparations and their gorgeous ceremony this morning.
Part 1 can be seen HERE.
The couple really incorporated the theme into their Reception at Norton House Hotel by including a couple of quirky touches.
Clapper boards were used as table names (with their favourite movies/TV shows on them), the cake had its own red carpet, cinema reel and cinema doors on it.
There was a popcorn machine, a big wooden candy cart filled with sweets, 2 Oscar statuettes at either end of the top table, and face masks of various movie stars were placed on all the tables for the guests to have fun with.
They also named their dinner courses as ‘trailer‘ (starter), ‘main feature’ (main course), ‘end credits’ (dessert) and ‘bonus features’ (tea and coffee).
Following their Big Screen Debut the fabulous couple jetted off to 2 week Honeymoon at Kuredu Island Resort in the Maldives…Pure Paradise.
Thanks to Robert of Lush Wedding Photography for capturing some really rather spectacular shots and thanks to Rich and Pam for allowing me to share their incredible creativity and frankly awesome day.
Bride: Pamela Scott
Groom: Richard Millan
Chief Bridesmaid: Ashley Brown
Best Man: Rikki Chamberlain
Bridesmaids: Sally Tait, Ashley Wolf, Lauren Scott
Ushers: Colin Tait, Richard Mackie, Graeme Scott, David Paterson
Brides parents: Ian and Fiona Scott
Grooms parents: Roy and Margaret Millan.
– St.Michael’s Parish Church, Linlithgow. Married by Dr. Reverend Stewart Gillan
– Reception at Norton House Hotel – Wedding organiser, Kirsten Ronnay and duty manager on the day, Chris Monks
– Photographer – Robert Wilson of Lush Wedding Photography assisted by second photographer, Will McFarlane
– Videographer – Lee Richardson of Lee Richardson Videography
– Cars – Robert Sinclair of St.Clair Cars
– Cake – Hilary Brown
– Stationery (Invitations, orders of service, menus, large table plan, place names for tables, ‘thank you’ cards) – Sally and Colin Tait
– Florist – Flowers By Carolyn, Linlithgow
– Oscar statuettes – Matthew Masterson of MM Sound & Lighting
– Chair covers/table decorations – Keo Kidd of Beautifully Covered
– Candy Cart – Laura Brown of Sweet Celebrations
– Popcorn machines – Sweet Chocolate Delight
– Band – The Tatties (point of contact was band member, Graeme McArthur)
– Bride and bridesmaids’ dresses – Bella B in Berwick
– Groom, best man, ushers and both dads’ kilts supplied by David Thompson’s in Jedburgh
– Bridemaids’ jewellery – Jill Scott
– Bride, bridesmaids’ and both mothers hair – Kev Sykes of D*fine Hairdressing, Hawick
– Bride, bridesmaids’ and both mothers make-up – Catriona McCann of The Tranquil Room in Linlithgow
– Pam’s wedding Converse All Star trainers were custom made and hand painted by Jen of Custom Converse