Confetti isn’t just for throwing at weddings; it also makes great natural christmas decoration for your Wedding table, for parties or for making striking table decor for your home.
Shropshire Petals share their top 5 natural Christmas decorations.
1. Natural petal confetti is perfect for decorating your Christmas table.
Pick and mix Christmassy colours or colours to match your Christmas tree theme.
A great natural Christmas centrepiece would be to place confetti filled baubles on a small branch and sprinkle your chosen confetti around the base.
If you choose small and large petals, this will give your table some added texture.
2. Make your own table place names by using some wheat and lavender stems.
Take one or two stems of each, depending on how big or small you want each place setting to be and tie this to a rolled napkin with some raffia or natural coloured string.
3. If you haven’t got very much room on your Christmas table for anything other than the feast your are going to serve, placing a candle in a fishbowl and add petals to the bowl, which will give you a striking yet small and simple table decoration.
You can even scatter some petals around each place setting for an extra special touch.
4. Wheat sheaves make great natural table centrepieces.
Add fresh flower heads or place baubles in between the stems of a plain wheat sheaf for a beautiful DIY table decoration.
After Christmas day, you can add different dried flowers or sprigs of your favourite herb or even lavender to use as a decoration in your home.
5. Let your guests follow your natural theme from the moment they arrive at your home by placing a natural wheat wreath on your door.
Choose from full green, natural and green or plain. Add your own decorations or leave them with their simple ribbon bow.
For more inspiration and ideas
Phone: 01952 691553